Friday, April 30, 2010

National Poetry Month 2010 Wrap-Up

National Poetry Month is at an end for this year. I've had such fun reading the great posts in the blogosphere this month.

My favorites have been the Poetry Makers' Series at The Miss Rumphius Effect and Elaine's original poems over at Wild Rose Reader.

For those of you who missed the fun, it's not too late. Elaine of Wild Rose Reader has compiled weekly reviews (with links) of the blogosphere's celebration of National Poetry Month 2010.

Week 1 in Review
Week 2 in Review
Week 3 in Review
Week 4 in Review
Final Days in Review

Happy last day of Poetry Month 2010! Looking forward to National Poetry Month 2011.

2 comments:

Brimful Curiosities said...

I also enjoyed reading the Poetry Tag posts at Sylvia Vardell's Poetry for Children.

Bridget R. Wilson said...

I enjoyed the Poetry Tag, too. Thanks for reading my blog.