Friday, June 22, 2012

#FlannelFriday: Five Little Owls



Katie from Story Time Katie first alerted me to a template for felt owls. I have crocheted owl magnets (use a modified pattern I found online) that I have been using for story time, but these felt owls were so cute I knew I wanted to make them. Using Katie's link I went to Leah at Sunflower Storytime and used her template to make my owls. I think I might make another set in the future using either earth tones or more natural colors. I have several "Five Little Owls" rhymes that I used with these during this week's owl story time (my first week of summer reading...only 7 more to go!)

As an added bonus to this post, here's a picture of my crocheted owl magnets:

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I think I'm partial to the crochet owls, what a fun texture for the kids.

Bridget R. Wilson said...

Thanks, Miss Courtney!