Friday, May 2, 2014

Flannel Friday Roundup for May 2, 2014



Here's the roundup for this week. Only 5 contributions this week. I suspect everyone is busy preparing for summer reading. I know I am!

Hair today, gone tomorrow....Kathryn's young grandson and a visit to the barbershop inspired her to create an original rhyme and felt set.

A Librarian Less Ordinary shares a huge interactive pizza activity. I love that she went thrifting to find what she needed.

Getting buggy with it...two ladies are thinking about bugs this week. Christine gives us her version of Ladybug, Ladybug, Fly Away Home. Kristen adapts the book Lenny in the Garden by Ken Wilson-Max into a felt set.

This week, I'm finally sharing 1 of 3 felt sets I made for my Teddy Bear Picnic back in November. First up is A Bear, A Bee, and Some Bandages.

Kathryn has the roundup next week.

Important Links:
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Anna (@opinionsbyanna).

No comments: