Friday, May 30, 2014

Flannel Friday: Crocheted Food Props



This week I want to share my crocheted food props. I have a peanut, cheese wedge, egg, carrot, and donut. I had patterns for the carrot, donut, and egg. The peanut and cheese wedge I made up myself. These come in more handy than you'd think. I use these for variations on the game "Doggy, Doggy, Where's Your Bone?" The peanut is handy for elephants. The egg for chickens, ducks, dinosaurs...really anything that lays eggs. The carrot is good for rabbits of course. The donut I made especially for my Laura Numeroff Party celebrating the release of her book If You Give a Dog a Donut.


Linda has the roundup this week.

Important Links:
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Anna (@opinionsbyanna).  


No comments: