Friday, June 27, 2014

Flannel Friday: Ladybug

This week's post is yet another inspired by post. My inspiration this week was Lisa of Libraryland. She posted her Little Red Bug last June and I thought it was adorable.

I used shapes in Microsoft Word for patterns. Big wiggle eyes complete the set. The six black spots are removable.

Mollie and Katie have both made ladybugs as well and I love the rhyme they use.

I'm your host this week.

There won't be a roundup on July 4. Happy Independence Day! Please save contributions for the July 11 roundup

To find out who has the roundup on July 11, please visit the "This Week" section of the Flannel Friday blog.

Important Links:
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our May/June Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Anna (@opinionsbyanna).
Our July/August Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Lisa (@lmulvenna).

No comments: