Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Flannel Friday: Bob by Sandra Boynton




My contribution for the 2014 Holiday Extravaganza comes from Sandra Boynton's board book Bob and 6 More Christmas Stories. While this book is a slightly larger board book, it's still too small to share in my preschool storytime. I was enchanted by Bob's story and decided to turn him into a felt set for my flannel board. I enlarged the illustrations to use as my patterns.

Mel has the roundup this week.

Important Links:
Flannel Friday Blog
Flannel Friday on Pinterest
Flannel Friday on Facebook
Follow Flannel Friday on Twitter with the hashtag #flannelstorytime.
Our November/December Flannel Friday Fairy Godmother is Anne.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Love Sandra Boynton. I've used pellon before to enlarge her illustrations so I could use her stuff...hilarious! You're reindeer are charming!